Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What does it cost to shop at the Teacher Store?
We’re a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization who provides classroom supplies at no cost. Operational expenses and product procurement are paid through the generousity and commitment of individuals, businesses, and partners who understand the importance of giving back. Interested in becoming a donor and supporting our cause? Click >here< to learn more.
2. When is the Teacher Store open?
We’re open for teacher shopping and accept product donations Tuesday through Thursday from 10:30 am – 5:30 pm. We’re also open the first Saturday of each month from 10 am – 2 pm.
3. Do you accept large school supply donations?
Yes. We can accept large donations through prearranged and scheduled appointments. Click >here< to schedule a donation appointment.
4. What are the most commonly requested items teachers need?
I want to make a school supply donation to the BTSTS Free Teacher Store. Click >here< to see the most updated list of school supplies needed in our community.
5. I want to make a donation. What school supplies do you accept/don’t accept?
What items do you take/not take? Click >here< to see full list.
6. Who can shop at the BTSTS Free Teacher Store?
Only qualifying teachers and educators who work in Delaware County can shop. Click >here< to see if you’re a teacher who qualifies.